Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Need help writing your story?

I have been eagerly waiting to read all of your stories and recipes but they are coming in very slowly. In talking with a bunch of people, I have learned some reasons for why that may be the case. Many of you have expressed that you are having trouble sitting down to write your story because it brings up too many bittersweet memories and is difficult; or you think that the recipe is not good enough; or you think that your story is not going to be written that well since you aren't a writer. Well, I am here to help!
I am looking for a bunch of stories and old traditional recipes. I am not looking for the best written story or the best recipe. I am looking for your bittersweet memory! I want to help you write your story. Please email me and we can write it together. We can make your memory a masterpiece!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have been following your blog and your website for the past few months. I think what you are doing with your book is absolutely great!!!! Such a great way to honor our loved ones that have passed. I am working on a recipe and a story for your book. It is for my grandmother's Italian Lemon Knot cookies. Just thinking about them makes me think Easter Sunday!!!! Puts a smile on my face! Also, if you have a spare moment you can check out my blog www.lamiatabella.blogspot.com. Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete