Friday, January 22, 2010

Glossed and Found

Graham Kostic from Glossed and Found is absolutely amazing! Today, he came over to my house and we shot a video cooking segment! It was my first time doing a live interview and it went great. I was so nervous that I was literally shaking. He was so calming and fun to work with that he made me forget we were even on camera!
I decided to make something that would be fun to make and look pretty on TV. I will keep you posted on when the video is up on the internet!

Here is the recipe:
Breaded Chicken Breast in Garlic Wine Tomato Sauce
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Egg beaten
Bread Crumbs
Oil for frying
1 Cup White Cooking Wine
1 Cup Water
2 Large Tomatoes - chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed and chopped
1 Cup Chicken Broth
Several Sprigs of Fresh Parsley chopped
Salt and Pepper to Taste

Coat chicken with egg and then the bread crumbs. Heat oil in frying pan. Fry chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove chicken from pan. Pour water and wine into pan and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes, garlic, broth, parsley, salt and pepper. Return chicken to sauce pan. Simmer until tender, about one hour.
Serve with rice or pasta and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment