Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First Piece of Press!

Today I received the wonderful news that the first piece of Bittersweet Memories press has been completed! This is so exciting for me! To see the article, please copy and paste the following link:
http://www.workingmother.com/web?service=direct/1/ViewBlogArchives/dlinkBlog&sp=S2091

I'm thrilled with the progress that the book is making. I learned today about the Association for Death Education and Counseling (ADEC). This is one of the oldest organizations in the field of death, dying, and bereavement. There are close to 2,000 members who are educators and mental health professionals. I have been doing research on the site and I am trying to find the best thanatologist. A thanatologist is professional in death, dying, and bereavement whose professional responsibilities include working with the dying and the grieving process. I am looking for an expert to weigh in on what cooking and food can do to help the grieving process. If you can recommend anyone, please contact me at emily@bittersweet-memories.com.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment