Sunday, December 6, 2009

NEW WEBSITE

I am so excited to announce that my website has been completely reconstructed!! Lisa Mollo has rebuilt the site within 2 weeks!! She is the absolute best and could not have done this without her. Lisa does not just work 9-5 and she doesn't take sick days. She works 24 hours a day no matter what and I need to thank her for all of her hard and beautiful work. Please check it out at www.bittersweet-memories.com. Please sign the guestbook and let me know what you think!
I can't wait to get everyones recipes and stories. The holidays are a great time to remember our loved ones and happy memories.
We have lots to do this week! We are working on celebrity mailings and hope to get submissions in as soon as possible.
REMINDER*- Due date for submissions in January 31st, 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment