Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Holiday Time!

I can't believe that it is already December. I hired a public relations company last month and since November 1st we have gotten so much accomplished! I took head shots, which was so much fun. I hired a website designer and she is absolutely incredible! She has completely transformed the site and it will be ready to launch by this weekend!! We have sent out mailings to grief groups, spoken to ghost writers, and come up with an adorable logo. Also, we are being featured in workingmother.com. The website reaches about 4.9 million people per month. Needless to say, all is going well on the PR side!
Now on the book side, I have spoken with a publisher and literary agent. They love the book idea and are so excited about moving forward. The literary agent says she wants the book to be more focussed on grief with a side bar on recipes. I need to do a lot more research on grief! It's so important to tell my story to publishers. I hope to have a proposal ready by January 1st.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment