Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Submission Ideas and My First Video!

Many people have told me that they would like some direction in what kind of memories to submit. We have decided to break the chapters down into positive things that happen when one is grieving. Elizabeth Kubler-Ross has created the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. They are stages that we all go through but they are so heavy. I have learned that while grieving is an intense subject, I feel that it can also have a positive effect on our lives. Send in your favorite bittersweet memories regarding family traditions and rituals, nurturing and comforting oneself along with others. If you have any questions or need help writing, please email me at emily@bittersweet-memories.com.

ALSO, my first video promoting the book is finally up for everyone to view!!! Please go to www.glossedandfound.com, click Chicago, then click on the video. Graham Kostic did a fantastic job of editing the video and getting the point across that we need submissions. So, get writing people!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment