Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Book Proposal

It's been 3 long months of preparing the book proposal. After countless recipes cooked, tons of stories edited, writing a cover letter, table of contents, chapter by chapter summary, and completing a sample chapter, the 45 page proposals are in the mail! I sent out 10 today; 9 to literary agents and 1 to a publisher. I'm so excited to receive feedback and to hopefully have someone want to pitch the book!
Now, all I need are more fabulous submissions! Please forward www.bittersweet-memories.com onto your friends, family, and coworkers and ask them to submit their favorite storecipes of lost loved ones!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I saw your site listed on A Perfect Beginning's blog list. I had a wonderful grandmother, who was from Wales, and she made the BEST rhubard pie - oh my! I will look for the recipe and send it over to you with a little story attached; if that is what you're looking for.
    I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete